Beyond the Meter – Episode 15: Innovation Through Electrification
Welcome to Beyond the Meter, the renewable energy podcast hosted by John Failla (Founder of Smart Energy Decisions). This podcast is designed to elevate the conversation on critical issues impacting the adoption of renewable energy sourcing by large electric power users including commercial, industrial, higher education, and municipal organizations.
About the Episode
Join John Failla of Smart Energy Decisions as he hosts a conversation with Diana Kotler (executive director at Anaheim Transportation Network) about one of the hottest topics in the industry: fleet electrification. Listen in to get inspired and learn more about Anaheim Transportation Network’s early motivation for electrification, the community impact and how they overcame challenges in electrification.
Additional topics discussed include:
- The community and social benefits of electrification
- Anaheim’s transportation fleet
- The infrastructure needed for electrification
- The benefits of microgrids
- Duke Energy Sustainable Solutions role in Anaheim
- Finances of electrification